Boy, I can only aspire to the richness you so often experience, Manny...
You are truly blessed in your surroundings.

Then again, I suppose we all may take for granted what we have.  I had an
awesome mountain bike ride last night on some beautiful new trails that
literally didn't exist a year ago... And although work was a
total ballbreaker this week, we did have killer weather yesterday, so I
commuted to the office by motorcycle, on sweeping back roads, mountain bike
strapped to the back of my GoldWing... a little paradise amidst the daily
grind... Yes, Life IS Good... Ride your bike.

Peace, BB