Jim:

Thanks.  I'll be following developments.  After my last post, I went onto
the website.  The map shows several parking lots and advises that for the
tent camping only area you may have to transport your gear up to 300 years
from your car.  I figured just clip on my bags & pedal on in after ditching
the car.  Also, there looks to be the "Shoreline Trail" paralleling the
main road thru the park.  So the adventure can start immediately.

The website says "check-in after 2 PM".  IME people leaving a campsite tend
to go early so perhaps we can access the campsites mid-day-ish.  Do you
have specific sites reserved?

dougP