Peter

Get yourself well, amigo

____________________________
From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com> on
behalf of Peter Morgano <uscpeter11...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 11:10 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch
Subject: [RBW] Stuffs

got sent out today. I am in the hospital but my wife said she will try to post
tracking numbers tomorrow or Monday. I apparently have some sort of flu/virus
that needs fluids, yaaay. I did force myself to at least get the bombadil ready
for an eventual ride, but then had to go to the hospital sooooo. anyway, expect
packages next week and tracking numbers no later than Monday am.

Thanks all.

Peter