NEWS FLASH ON FITTING HAR:

Yesterday's post that it doesn't go on Wisco-bilt 700c Hunqas was based on
its not fitting on our demo bikes, but our demo Hunqabikes have prototype
fork lengths that, happily, are longer than the finals. Mark and Brian
verified this around 9:20 am this morning, so now we're back to them
working on all current and recent models.

Today also we received, gaaaaaaaaa, a prototype V.2 with a brazed-on
fitting that allows a slick hoop mount (and we got the hoop to go with it).
This hoop is not compatible with any of the existing HARs, but don't be
bummed. There will be a hoop for those, and it doesn't seem to need one,
anyway...and the V2, when we go there, will come with the hoop and cost
even more than Bill Lindsay paid for his rack.

And the new rack will lose the mushrooms as the bottom, arguably making it
less usable if your MO is to just lash crap onto the rack and ride off.
Those mushroons are an aid then.
But a creative fool can work around the mushrooms, and not having the
'rooms there means no need for the 'ber  'doms that we had to order to
cover them (bar tape works as well).

I never know whether to post this stuff or not. On one hand, it's only the
truth and I hope it shows a certain degree of conscientiousness; but
there's always the chance that it'll make us seem like keystone cops.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keystone_Cops

I may learn not to, but for now it all seems fine. The rack, as it is, is
(in my opinion, and keep in mind that I didn't design it--Mark did) the
best HAR out there. By far the best looking, the most solid mounting, and
with the HABs, it's arguably the easiest to load. No change needed, but
we're shooting for another two percent, so there it is.

Current price is $148. If you have one, then when we get the 'room 'doms
in, we'll send you a set. When we get the retro-fit hoop (unnecessary),
we'll sell you one super cheap, below cost.

If you have one and want to return it, do that--for credit or refund, up to
you.

The V.2 HAR will come with a hoop and cost ... well, we haven't been quoted
on the hoop yet, but I can assure you it'll be more than Bill Lindsay paid
for his.

Whew..