Take a good look at the Dahon Tournado. Very interesting package and the
Ritchey breakaways. Reasonably priced, as well.

Sent From My iPhone

On Sep 24, 2009, at 9:59 AM, Ryan Watson <rswat...@nyx.net> wrote:

My first travel bike was a Bike Friday, but I've been much happier
with my full sized coupled bikes.
With couplers any bike can become a travel bike, you can have whatever
wheel size and geometry you prefer.
BF is great for getting around town, in and out of trains and busses,
etc, but if I'm traveling somewhere for extended riding, I'll take the
coupled bike.

Ryan