Nice!

Bicycle Times is the only bike magazine I've found that is worth the paper
it's printed on.  I really should subscribe instead of just picking up the
occasional issue when I see it on the stand.

I had an interesting short e-mail exchange with Nicholas Carmen (also
featured in this issue) who has experience with the Hunqapillar and who
helped design Velo-Orange's Camargue.  This guy rode a bike from the East
Coast to Banff, Canada and then down the Great Divide Trail.  He has tons
of experience with off-road riding and he had good things to say about the
Hunqapillar.  The few things he would change about the Hunq were
incorporated into VO's Camargue.