I espied a Kermit chair in the shade of the trees, who brought it? I have
one for motorcycle camping, but left it home for the EntMoot. They're
wonderful items, MUSA, and last forever.

It was fun looking at all the other bikes and their eccentricities. I was
glad for a chance to ride Amit's enormous 68cm Bomba, as a comparison to my
66cm QB. It rode just fine, but that top tube was, yes, just a touch too
high when standing over the frame.

As to carrying beer, Tom wins hands-down I think, with his big insulated
cooler box on the front rack. The rest of us managed one way or another...
even resting a twelve-pack on the top tube while riding the last bit along
Point San Pedro road.

- Andrew, Berkeley