Thanks for the kind words, I try to keep my cool at all times but was so
bummed to miss a beautiful weekend riding since its just been super hectic
at work lately and being out in the woods here the lack of a good LBS
sucks. My new local is closed at 2 on Saturday all day sunday Monday and
Tuesday, its a great little operation but finding the time in my schedule
to get out there is impossible. Thanks for the reply Grant, sorry if I was
inelegant, its unfortunately my nature, no amount of smacks to the back of
the head from my mom will change me it seems. I did tear apart the spare
parts bin looking for a skewer tonight and all I came up with was a couple
of janky looking steel front skewers and I need a rear 135mm.  I have some
time tomorrow and will call up RBW and work it out. (I never know whether
to directly respond to you-grant and RBW employees on the list or not so
will just call).  If they could send along a Hermes handbag as well that
would make my wife happy too, hahaha.