I don't think they're bullmoose. Here's a pic from another angle:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cassgilbert/8645418341/in/set-72157633238653348

Maybe priest-like bars?
http://boxdogbikes-3.myshopify.com/products/handlebar-atb-nitto-jitensha-b2522-26-1

BTW: I love that a Hunqapillar is on the cover (in the wild!), and that
photo is awesome.
--shoji