Hey an Ashland question for all of you who have done tours in this area and
stopped there. Is there a good place to stay for the touring cyclist? Was
reservations needed? If one showed up on a Monday or Tuesday (which it's
looking like I will) is it easier? How about tickets to the plays? I haven't
been to Ashland since the late 80s and it was always busy then, can't imagine
it's any easier.

Thanks,
Robert

Sent from my iPad