Timely revisit!

Maybe others here know already but somehow I missed that Raceface now
offers a narrow wide tooth chainring that purportedly reduces chain
slipping in 1x set up.  They come in 104, 110 and 130 bcd with a fair range
of tooth choices up to 44T (might go higher but that is highest I found).
So far all I've found is black only.

Price is reasonable so I bought one to check out.  Will report after
receipt.