Not so fast

I went over my 48lb Hunq and decided I could do my next ride without
carrying my hatchet.  So now it only weighs 45lbs.  That 3 pound difference
makes me climb 7 seconds per mile faster.  That may not seem like a lot,
but boy can I feel the difference.  My 45lb Hunq is positively spritely in
feel.  Don't you dare tell me weight doesn't matter, I can feel it!  It's
those little accelerations with every pedal stroke that make my spritely
waif of a 45lb Hunq just *dance *up the hills now that I dropped those
three pounds.

Bill "maybe-I'll-go-to-tubeless-to-save-a-hundred-grams-of-spinning-weight"
Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA

disclosure: I don't really own a Hunq or a hatchet.  I am only playing.