$125 Soma Stainless Steel Porteur rack with custom oak slats ( lower axle
mounts have been trimmed, requiring dropout eyelet mounting)

http://somafab.blogspot.com/2014/03/grand-randonneur-porteur-build.html?m=0

$100. Rivendell Sackville Saddlesack small olive. I have added a hard liner.
Also shown in above photo.

$35   Nitto Mustache handlebars

$15   On One Midge handlebars

$30   Paul Shimano Thumbies, shown on above

I have not listed these items on Craigslist or Ebay hoping one of the Rivendell
group can use them. I have no current plans for these items and I hope one of
you can use them. Local pick up only and I will sell all of the items as a
package for $235.
I am located on Peninsula of the San Francisco Bay Area.