Pipe tobacco will last a long time. Even years if in an air tight
container. They even make these little moisture tabs you can stick to the
lid. I agree, smoking a pipe is one of life's simple pleasures.
Contemplative. I'll smoke mine maybe once a month. There are bike rides and
then there are BIKE RIDES.

Cheers.