> Price changes:

*1. Shimano BLR400 brake levers -* 35$ shipped CONUS Original owner. Less
than 1k on them I would guess.
*2. Dia-Compe Gran Compe Brake levers* - 35$ shipped CONUS
*5. MKS Toe clips steel medium deep* - some scratches but in nice condition
with bolts -20$ Shipped CONUS
*6. MKS Toe clips steel large deep* - shiny and new looking, includes
hardware. I think I only rode them a few times before switching to mediums.
They look new and blingy. 30$ shipped CONUS
*7. Schwalbe Marathon HS420 584-42/650b x 40*. Note that this is the 2mm
narrower version that was out before Schwalbe went buck wild in 2013 with
the width on the new ones. I am not the original owner but looks newish. In
good shape looking. *20$,* and you pay shipping since I cannot tell what it
will cost in an oversized box
*8. Technomic stem* - 6cmextension/225rise/26.clamp , still 40$ shipped.
Original owner. Used only for a month or so. Low miles.