Would anyone with a 56cm Atlantis be willing to grab a tape measure and
determine the overall wheelbase?  I've spent a very limited amount of time
riding the old 1992 Rockhopper I'm working on as a project but I had so
much fun on it that I'm committed to a long-term 26" high quality bike.
 I'll likely go custom with R&E in Seattle or I'll keep my eyes peeled for
a used Atlantis.  The wheelbase of the Rockhopper is about 1075 and a 56cm
LHT is a bit more than that.  The 56cm Atlantis appears to be somewhat
shorter in wheelbase (a good thing for my riding).