David:

Back from my upper mid-west wanderings & packing for the next
adventure, so I'm only home for a few days.  But glad you've got it
down to 24th or 25th.  Either day works for me.  Suggest we do the
Whiting Ranch and Aliso & Woods Cyn loop as suggested by Noel at a
minimum.  We can throw in my sandy side trip between O'Neil Park & Oso
Parkway if we get adventerous.  Saddleback (Santiago) is good but a
ride in itself.

dougP