Here's a link to the Mercer Island route that you can adapt from your
location on Capitol Hill.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/4393278

Or, you can extend that some by riding around the South End of Lake
Washington.

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/4659542

You can find more here...

http://www.cascade.org/ride-routes