S3X and dynamo are sold. Here's what's left.

REAR WHEELS:

700c silver XT - $120
135mm OLD. Dull silver hub, silver Salsa Delgado rim.

700c Fichtel & Sachs Automatic 2 speed IGH - $140
"Blue 'band.'" Like a two speed kickback hub, but you don't have to kick
back.
120mm OLD. Silver Sun CR18. Used on the Quickbeam. Fun and cool.

26" White Industries Eccentric ENO hub - $120
135mm OLD, 32h black hub, threaded on both sides; black spokes, black
Bontrager Maverick rim.

700c silver Kogswell fixed hub, black CR18 - $100
120mm OLD.

FRONT WHEELS:

700c WTB Grease Guard hub, black CR18 rim silver spokes - $60
Matches Kogswell rear. Cheaper together.

700c Suntour XC Comp - $60
Silver. True. Old.

26" American Classic disc hub, tubeless - $80
Black Stan's ZTR 355 rim, black hub. Light.