I just emailed information for the GranFondo, and the guy who wrote back
says that even the PiccoloFondo (36 mile route) is challenging, and the
climb is not easy! He recommended riding a road bike.

I guess I'll be leaving my Glorius at home this Saturday : (

Will keep an eye out for other Rivs.

-Cheryl