Hi everyone,

Here's one final round of pre-move cleansing. (Apologies for cross post to
iBob.) Let me know if any of this strikes your fancy. All items negotiable,
especially if you want more than thing! (Local pickup preferred, otherwise
shipping price TBD.)

-----

$50 - pair - Schwalbe Marathon Cross, 700c x 38 tires, including tubes.
Very little use (all tread remaining), but there is some remaining road
residue from a winter ride.

$25 - single - Schwalbe Marathon Greenguard, 700c x 35. No use at all,
still with tag.

$30 - each - a couple Nitto stems. Nitto "Young" 7cm ext and Technomic
Short 11 cm ext.

$25 - Big Agnes insulated mummy pad (like the one shown here
<http://www.rei.com/product/865353/big-agnes-air-core-insulated-mummy-sleeping-pad->,

but red). Well-used: even comes with a tiny hole that will leak fully by
sun rise! I am also including a patch kit, which shouldn't be too hard to
put to use. I never bothered since my
cramming-tons-of-things-into-a-backpack days are mostly behind me, so I
just got a Thermarest foam pad; but if you want something that packs small,
inflatable is better. Some assembly required.

$20 - pair - left bar-end shifter (non-indexing) Shimano, looks like
Ultegra (noticeable use); and Dura Ace left DT shifter (non-indexing).

$5 - Spanninga Pixeo dyno tailight - used a little, looks good as new.

FREE + shipping - a pair of flat type stays for a rear rack; Brooks-branded
bar end plugs (they look like the top of a whiskey bottle)

-----

Contact me for pictures. Again: I'm happy to negotiate, especially if you
want more than one item!

-Sam
Chicago