I love these. Super supple and fast. I find most of my rides require a knobbier
tire and I'm not a tire swapper. They show hardly any wear and have a few
hundred miles or so on them. $100 with shipping.

Please write me off list, and also know that they will ship the next time my
wife is at the Post, so I'm at the mercy of her schedule (she goes several
times a week usually).

With abandon,
Patrick

www.MindYourHeadCoop.org