Hello, my name is Avery and I'm a cockpit swapper..

I know there's many more just like me, so I'm just looking for camaraderie,
justification, etc!  I've tried Noodles with a 10cm stem, dirt drop stem,
and now an 8cm stem, as well as albastache and albatross with varying stem
lengths.

I've never been happier than when I've had albatross bars with a 12cm stem
on my 61cm Hilsen (see picture here
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/122008974@N05/15023102785/in/photostream/>),
but I swapped back to drops this afternoon because it just *seems right* for
this bike to have drops.  Am I vain? Am I living in my racer past?  I can
hold 18mph on flat land for 20+miles with a load in my bag while riding my
albatross bars, so its not really extra speed I'm going for. I don't know
what it is that keeps drawing me back to drops.  Maybe its visual, or
aesthetic? I'm just not sure.

Comments from other serial cockpit swappers appreciated!