I have a lot of Brooks saddles on a lot of bikes, and I use a couple
different solutions. I got an actual "Brooks" rain cover when I ordered one
of the nice, super-deluxe, titanium-railed Brooks saddles -- it was packed
in the box, along with a little tin of Proofide. I keep that cover rolled
up in one of the pockets of my Carradice saddle bag on my commuting bike
and slip it on if it starts to rain. But I only have that one "official"
cover. Otherwise, I keep a plastic shopping bag and a couple of big rubber
bands tucked away on other bikes. They roll up compactly into a saddle
pack. It doesn't look as nice as the "official" Brooks cover, but it works
just fine.

Kyle Brooks
Akron, OH