http://bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com/

"But while it was tempting to imagine that Hincapie is picking up a little
off-season bakshish (which is not to be confused with a little Wednesday
hashish) by doing stunt work in Hollywood, it really doesn't look like him,
so I ultimately decided that, if this is indeed a stunt rider, then it's
Grant Petersen. (I based this decision solely on the rider's upright
position.)"
"Unfortunately, like a teenager in a crowded house with only one bathroom,
my pleasure was short-lived."

Who can't enjoy a bike blogger who has the wit to compose the following?

"Unfortunately, like a teenager in a crowded house with only one bathroom,
my pleasure was short-lived."

Riv content: I own two custom Riv fixies, one a Joe dating from April, 1999
and t'other a Curt, locally converted (thanks, Dave Porter) in 2006.

--
Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM