I'm a wired Cateye person.  Velo 8 and Velo 9 on two bikes, The Same
Hillborne has an older model.  Why wired?  Am used to them.  Don't have to
worry if adding a battery light to the bike.  And when I tried a a couple
of wireless models had issues with them.  Mainly unreliable readings due to
other apparent transmitters near where I was riding.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN