Oh, forgot to mention the frame lock. I love frame/cafe locks. Great way to
secure a bike that you're going to leave in a low-theft area. It's one of
the Abus locks, and they are crazy-heavy in a Teutonic sort of a way.
http://www.amazon.com/ABUS-Amparo-4850-Frame-Lock/dp/B001BADNRA/ I will
potentially have an extra one for sale, NIB if anyone is interested.

Cheers,
David

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal