Very good condition with a small light rubber rub mark on the left side from
laying it down on my truck bed liner. I have added a full liner inside the bag
to give it a fuller look and also gives the bag more support, that can be
removed if it is not to your liking. I have also shortened the bottom straps
some because I didn't like the excess always hanging.
   This is a great deal!!!
   I thought I would offer this to the group before listing it on Craigslist.
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/479703797781675250/