Yes, I overlooked the "out of stock" notice on my phone yesterday.  They
used to break up the sets and mix them up themselves, but I think no matter
how they priced them they still ended up with extras of the aheadset style
center pieces.  I bought at least one of those mixed combos from them in
the past.  At any right, the OP is going to be well served with an H91 or
an H121 anyway, which requires no mixing.