From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bu...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of MichaelH
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 5:22 PM
To: RBW Owners Bunch
Subject: [RBW] Re: Cantilever Brake Adjustment Question

Good luck. I had the same pblm w ultegra levers and cantis and was
never able to resolve it.
The pblm went away when I replaced the levers with cane creek and
silver be shifters.
Voilà, no more problem. Soon after I replaced the br550 calipers w
paul's neo retros and have been very happy with the shifting and
ecstatic with the brakeing.
Michael