First off when you go to sell it be precise about which size it is.  The
1992 didn't come in 54.  It came in 52 and 55, though.  Assume that your
buyer will know the 1992 Bridgestone catalog down pat thanks to Sheldon.
 Whichever size it actually is that you have, I'd think something in the
$500 range would be very fair.