Rivendell Road Custom

Joe Stark Built

This is the very first Joel Green Rivendell built. I ordered this and let
Grant pick the color, the next time the color was used was by another
customer named Joel, hence the name. Grant also has or had a Joel Green
Rivendell.

It is a 56cm frame with a 56cm TT (unusual for Rivendell. I was at
Rivendell and Grant measured me for this bike). It is a very comfortable
bike to ride handles great, looks great, it is a Rivendell. Selling because
I have not ridden it since a car accident (not with the bike) in June 2010
and I just don’t know if I will ever be able to ride it again.

The bike needs a good cleaning, it has been in the basement unused for over
4 years. Other than that it is perfect in all ways.

A couple of scratches but really not many.

Low miles

Here are some of the parts on the bike

All of the Suntour parts were NOS when the build was done

Albatross Bars

Suntour Bar End shifters

Brooks B68, honey

Plastic Fenders

Cyclone Rear D

Cyclone Long Reach Breaks

Superb Pro hubs

Mavic MA2 rims

TA Zepher triple (I got the last two in the country from what I was told)
The pics make it look scratched, this is dirt and dust, just wiped a part
down, looks almost new…. I suspect this will be the case with many of the
pics, over 4 years without being touched.

Font rings probably 48/38/28  I can check if needed

Nitto Cages

Nitto Stem (techmatic I think it was called, the longest one available at
the time)

Nitto Seat Post

Campy Pedals (the ones that sell for over $80 a set) These show wear,
scratches but VG condition, work well.

Sachs or Suntour FW, probably 13-26

Rear Rack, inexpensive but works well

Tires are 28mm, I think Roly Poly Panaracer

Suntour XC Pro brake handles

Bar Tape is shellaced

Pics

You may have to cut and paste this link, pictures of the bike.

http://s60.photobucket.com/user/guitone/slideshow/Rivendell%20Road%20FS

Please ask any questions.

Please let me know if pricing is wrong, I looked on ebay and priced in
lower than anything sold on there, and what I saw did not look this good or
have components equal to this one.

Thanks

Joel Stern (clipsnstraps)