Hey group,    Im selling my Cheviot.   Its a great bike,  but I also own an
Atlantis and Homer and theres just too much overlap,  plus need to finance
an upcoming trip to NZ.   Sooo,  its a pretty standard build.   Its packed
in a box, ready to ship
60cm frame
Wheelset 36H Synergy/ LX hubs  Rich built
Albatross bars
Nitto Technomic 10cm stem with shim
Sugino Triple crank, 170mm length  46/36/26
Tektro brakes and brake levers
Shimano 8 speed bar end shifters
LX rear der.
IRD front der.
All components are totally functional with not that many miles on them
No pedals/ seatpost/ saddle
Tires are mountain bikey  Kenda Karma 700x1.9

The paint has some chips,  nothing too bad,   early beausage.
  New Chev+ Build kit would be ~ $2400,  Im thinking ~$1500+ shipping cost
Just let me know off list please!   thanks   -Mike