Tim, I noticed the same old link when I searched this morning.  Funny, I
was working on a bike for my Mom (I'll share pictures soon) and I needed a
stem/handlebar to just test out my headset install... I looked up on the
rack of 'quality' products at the co-op and the sweeet clamp nut jumped out
at me about the same time as the moustache bar curve did.

I installed it on the project bike and forgot completely about testing out
the headset... such a cool looking stem.  Anyway a quick phone call to our
full time co-op employee who sets the prices and it was mine.  More
impulsive than most of my bike purhcases that are exhaustively researched
and fretted over.  For whatever reason I was sure I 'needed' it w/out even
googling it.

Erl the Bombadil (pickup this afternoon!) is going to get to try this stem
on for sure.  It is coming w/ a sweet Bullmoose cockpit already but I could
see the new stem w/ Noodles as an alternative for sure.

Tony