Often considered as a "budget Atlantis"  for sale is an XL Surly 700c Disc
Trucker Frame & fork) - 25" ctt seat tube or 24" ctc. TT is 23" ctc. was
stripped and powdered orange when new. New decals added. Never been built. $300
shipped!

Link to pic of the frame set:
http://www.bikeforums.net/classic-vintage-sales/979891-stuff-sale.html#post17272292

White Rivet Diablo  Saddle

Purchased this saddle at the Rivet booth at Sacramento NAHBS in 2012. Rode
it maybe 200 miles. Has not seen bad weather. Shows a little wear as seen
in pics. One small scuff on the side from when a bike fell over.

It's comfy for me, I just don't have a bike right now that requires a white
saddle, and I do need a Brooks.

So, I'll sell it for $75 plus shipping or I'll trade for a great condition
b17 or c17. If b17 I'd prefer big copper rivets. Color is negotiable.

More on the rivet

The Diablo - Rivet Cycle Works
<http://rivetcycleworks.com/product/the-diablo/>

I believe it uses the same material as a Selle Atomica.

Saddle Pic:
http://www.bikeforums.net/classic-vintage-sales/978921-rivet-diablo-leather-saddle-buy-trade.html