After realizing that I do not like the moustache handlebars, I changed up
my Bombadil to what will be its final build for now.  Albatross bars, full
micro shift derailleurs and shifters, triple crankm and a Brooks b67 added.

Forgot to bring my camera on the test ride, so only a shot in my partially
finished basement,

https://www.flickr.com/photos/78462625@N07/15574833968/

I may go back to a wide double...actually a 1x set up appeals too.

Bombadil rides great with the Albatross bars....perfect for shopping, will
be looking to take it out longer tomorrow perhaps more pics.