I too risked the wet and the cold today. Went out for lunch with my S.O.,
riding Quickbeam and Glorius respectively. Burgers and fries at the Tartan
(45th anniversary year for them), followed by a matinee showing of *Fury (*two
thumbs up, although not a perfect film*)*, then rush to pick up the kids at
school for the ride home.

Only pic from all that:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/15149969103/

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 6:29 PM, Deacon Patrick <lamontg...@mac.com> wrote:

> Ha! To freeze dry them, I presume? Even using the outside deep freezer, I
> can just imagine the condescending look of disgust and vile judgement on my
> wife's face. Grin.
>
> My current plan is to try a vapor barrier (plastic baggie) next to my foot
> with the same set up I used today and see where that gets me.
>
> With abandon,
> Patrick
>

> On Tuesday, November 11, 2014 7:18:37 PM UTC-7, Philip Williamson wrote:
>>
>> Can you keep the mukluks in the freezer?
>> Like in a 'footwear drawer?'
>>
>> Philip
>> www.biketinker.com
>>
>  --

Cheers,
David

Member, Supreme Council of Cyberspace

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal