It's a heck of a business model, and probably something they love doing.
Separating fools from their money that is. But I don't see how a *buyer*
would not take 30 seconds and find a new Nitto stem for half of what pb is
selling used for. If s/he is able to take their money, all hail pb!

I much prefer Pro's Closet out of CO: They offer excellent product, start a
low price, no reserve auction, and sell it at what the market determines.
They've established quite the reputation for quality.