RE: the 56 vs 58 Atlantis.  I recently bought a used Atlantis.  My PBH put
me right between both sizes and since there is a significant difference in
wheel size I waited till I had ridden both sizes before choosing.  As far
as standover height, there really wasn't much difference (of course tires
could affect this a bit), but as expected there was just a little less on
the 58 with 700c wheels.  Tire size there was "fattish", but not 50's or
anything.  The 56 on the other hand had 2.15" 26ers and still had a bit
more standover.

Honestly, I think I would be happy on either frame size, but went for a 56
because in my imaginations I saw myself using the Atlantis more off road
than on and even doing some light single track.  So went for 26er and more
standover.  I'm happy with my decision, but with how much riding I have
been doing lately (more like haven't been doing) the frame size is really
moot! :)

Congrats to Bill it seems are in order.

-Aaron "Happy 56er" Young
The Dalles, OR