+1000 on this. I had a SA, and it immediately sagged. I detailed my
experience with SA customer service here:

http://bikingtoplay.blogspot.com/2014/08/buyer-beware-selle-anatomica-review.html

I can't ethically sell this POS saddle, so I went ahead and drilled and
laced it with an old shoe lace. I haven't done much riding on it since
then, but that definitely made it better:

http://bikingtoplay.blogspot.com/2014/10/ye-olde-trek-rides-again-with-sella.html

My Brooks is rock hard and slick as ice, while the SA is a saggy piece as
described above. Truthfully, I use a Bontrager plastic saddle or a Charge
Spoon mostly these days, especially after I had good luck using those
little VO bag loop thingies to hang my Carradice off the back of my plastic
saddle. I like the way leather saddles look, but I don't see actually using
one anytime soon.

Eric
Dublin, OH