Maryland is up by Texarkana - we don'/t consider that south.  We've had a
week of chill, with lows into the 20s.  I managed to get a window Sunday
morning for a 30-mi ride.  It was breaking 50 but the 95% humidity was
fairly penetrating (still better than summer here).  Met a guy with a
Rivendell custom at my halfway stop.  I don't think they had it so good,
though, because it was raining right after I got home.  We're expecting
clear and sunny this Sunday into the mid 70s.  All through winter we will
get a weekend into the 70s every month.