The Wiggy's Desert Mummy Sleeping Bag found on the Riv site looks
compelling but I can find no other reviews of the product.  I'm in the
market for a sleeping bag (and a 2-person tent) to use on a short tour
and I live in Northern Florida, so a summer/fall weight bag would be
appropriate, though we do get about a week of near freezing
temperatures in the middle of winter.  Anyway,  I'm intrigued by some
of the rectangular shaped bags as well, or at least mummy bags that
offer some room to breath, especially in the toe box, or bags that can
unzip fully and act more as a blanket than a snug fitting bag.  At
home, my feet usually like to be on the outside of my comforter and I
can imagine feeling pretty overheated and claustrophobic in something
too restrictive.  Any Wiggy's users out there?  Or other
recommendations that might work in my case?