Good tools (and good looking tools) like bikes in general, just make you
want to use them more -- or at least make you happier when you do use (and
ride) them. Shop around and pick them up here and there even when you're
not currently "wrenching" out of necessity.

I just saw a set of these and all I keep thinking of is Santa please please
please !!!!

http://www.amazon.com/PB-Swiss-212LH-10-Ballend-rainbow/dp/B00312LYWM/ref=pd_bxgy_hi_img_z