I finally finished building up the Atlantis, and had a chance to take it out
for a test ride over pavement, gravel trail, and grassy double-track.  As is
often the case, my Saturday morning ride included a coffee brew-up.  A few
photos are in the vicinity of this one...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/28889177@N06/15962212735/in/photostream/

When the ride was over, everything worked so well, I don't have any immediate
plans to change or adjust anything.  Pure fun.

Chris Johnson
Sanger, Texas