Ouch. Hurts to type the words.

Just thought I'd put this out there, in case it shows up on CL/ebay.

My 2005 (blue) 58cm Rambouillet was stolen from my (unlocked) garage this
past Thursday or Friday.  Some of the other identifying characteristics:
- Stolen from my garage in Camp Hill, PA (near Harrisburg)
- Purchased new from College Park Bicycles in 2005 (still has the College
Park sticker)
- Berthoud fenders
- Velo Orange front/rear racks
- Brown B17
- Shimano Nexus front hub w/ fork-mounted light

Here's the most recent photo, taken in May:

http://cl.ly/image/413t0C1y2C1n

If you happen to notice it out there, my aching heart would love to hear
about it.

Thanks,

Mark Wilkins