Thomas,

I have been using the (old) Vittoria Randonneur Hypers (now Voyagers) in 35
& 38 mm on three bikes for a few years now with thousands of miles and no
flats. Not only that, they seem as supple as Marathon Supremes without the
price, though might not be quite as light. Getting great mileage, too.
(Haven't worn one out yet.) I like them a lot for pavement and gravel
surfaces.

Paul Germain
Midlothian, Va.