> I'd like a 2 screen arrangement, too, which I assume one can rig with a
laptop. I do need a largish screen, though because of my layout work. A
daresay a 15" would be fine, but 2 separate 17-19"
>screens would be better.

I would like to see a Mac (and Wintel what, the heck!) program that would
allow the computer to use the picture in picture and split screen functions
available in most televisions.  I use my tv as monitor with my Mac Mini.
 It is not to have the desk top so big on the screen.  It would be even
nicer to have multiple programs using the p-i-p and split screen functions.