Well, it's been three weeks since my blue 58cm Rambouillet was stolen.
I had a couple leads, but nothing ever panned out.

I'd been spending a lot of time on CL/ebay, and found a 58cm (in
orange) that needed a new home.  I happened to be visiting family in
Ohio this weekend, and was able to pick up the bike locally.

The bike has a few scratches/blemishes.  While I don't mind
"beausage", I'd kinda like it to be my own.  To that end, I've thought
about having the bike repainted.  But before I do that, there's
something I thought about changing on this new Ram.

The one thing I didn't like about my original Rambouillet was having
to use p-clamps for the front rack. Has anyone ever added mid-fork
braze-ons to a Rambouillet fork?  If so, who did the work, and how did
it turn out?

Also, anyone with experience with any frame builders or painters in
the Central PA region?  I'm not opposed to sending the frame/fork off
to having the work done, just thinking about local options first.

Thanks,

Mark