I had picked up a 36h set of these hubs a few years ago. All the reports I
read were positive about them.  At the time all the rims I wanted to use
for 650B were 32h so I sold the hubs.
They do have aluminum free hub bodies so they last longer if you use a
cassette with an aluminum carrier body that most of the cogs are attached
to or the free hub  body will gall.

BTW...I've been using Miche Racing box hubs for 3-4 years and have been
very happy with them, made in Italy and use cartridge bearings as well.
 Reasonably priced too.

~mike
Carlsbad Ca