I just posted pics here of my new AHH:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lushmojo/sets/72157622487877499/

The color is called "Scholar Green" and is from a Ralph Lauren line of
paints (found a swatch card at our local hardware shop and loved it).
It's like a VERY dark British racing green.

I have the bike set up as a single speed and LOVE it. It's simply the
very best bike I've ever ridden. I'm going to swap out the brown
shellac'd bar tape later this week for yellow with several layers of
amber shellac to better match the Brooks saddle.

Looking forward to a lifetime of fun with Mr. Hilsen.